Planning a Gift to WNMU-TV PBS
Help preserve the future of your public television station and become a partner in our mission to provide the highest quality educational television to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northern Wisconsin.
There are many ways to support WNMU-TV in addition to being an annual contributor. You can make a gift to WNMU that costs nothing during your lifetime! Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts" because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and WNMU-TV PBS.
Whatever your stage in life, it is a good idea to think about and plan for how your affairs will be handled. Your estate plan can also be used to support charitable causes that matter most to you, such as the quality programs and education services offered to our community by WNMU-TV PBS.
Planned giving can make your assets serve several purposes and benefit you in the following ways:
- Ensure that you leave a legacy with an organization and cause you care deeply about, like WNMU, while keeping assets in your control during your lifetime.
- Make a lasting gift to future generations by leaving a charitable bequest in your will.
- Develop a charitable remainder or lead trust.
- Donate stock. You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity and get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- Donate real estate by gifting your home or property, and if you prefer, you can continue to live there and get a tax break — all at the same time.
- Donate a life insurance policy or life estate.
If you have already included WNMU-TV PBS in your estate plans, please let us know.
For more information or a confidential discussion of your charitable options, please email or call 800-227-9668.
Our legal name is WNMU-TV, and our Federal Tax ID number is 38-6029206.
More Ways to Support WNMU-TV: